Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Adventure with Rod

Well you are asking yourself why would Debbie take a picture of the Drivers License Bureau...well let me tell you, it all started with Rod cashing a cheque from Lazy Days and the cashier telling him that he doesn't have a valid drivers license. On returning back to the Jeep a tad bit upset to say the least telling me, "You won't believe this!" (I can't really put what he said but that is what he meant)...Rod Charette has been driving without a valid license since his birthday of July 22/08. Yes, we crossed the border with license and no one said anything...WOW is all we can say.
So what do we do???? He has to get a license so that is why the picture...Rod now has a Florida drivers license, they took his Ontario Drivers License so crossing the border might be another story but I think I will deal with that one when I come to that issue & yes the cheque was cashed after we went & talked nicely to the cashier and told her the story. Now since Rod doesn't have photo ID for another 3 weeks hopefully and it is being mailed to Lazy Days since that is where we supposedly live and then forwarded to The Glades in Moore Haven.
Are we having fun yet? Well let me tell you I know Seffner pretty good now and take directions very well, thank goodness I am my Dad's daughter...as for Rod he was still getting lost at Lazy Days.

No comments:

Places we are staying at...

  • A January 9th - 31st The Glades, 1679 Indian Hills Dr., Moore Haven 33471 863-902-7034
  • B February Crooked Hook RV Resort, 51700 US 27, Clewiston 33440-9789 863-983-7112
  • C March 2nd - 21st St. Andrews State Park, 4607 State Park Lane, Panama City Beach 32408 850-233-5140
  • D Wherever we stop on the way home

Weather